The Encaustic Studio

It is rare that a a technique book gets me excited, but this one is an exception.  I have been looking for something just like this book for quite awhile so I am delighted.  For those of you who might be thinking of dabbling in Encaustics this book is just the ticket.  I can hardly wait to finish the book so I can get what I need (if I don't have it) and get busy.  I have dabbled for about a year or so...but this book provides soooo many more wonderful ideas, techniques etc.  There is a also a DVD which came with the book which I will view tonight.  Daniella really shares with this book...something you don't always find in a book; even if it is considered a "learning" book.   I have been taking notes as I go along so I don't have to search the book afterwards to find my answers...   I purchased mine from Amazon. com and got it for considerably less than the purchase price..

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.