Lost and Found Edges

I am always looking for learning items...technique guides etc.  I was over on AAOL checking out  and I found a lot of super interesting items that I felt would be great resource items.  This one with lost and found edges really intrigued and piqued my thought processes.  I have ordered it along with a couple of other items and will be interested to review when it arrives.  The cost of this particular laminated technique guide was $5.95 and the shipping more than reasonable in todays "get taken advantage of on postage" from companies too many to mention...so they got a + vote right away.


Go on over and take a look see for yourself:  
http://store. artapprenticeonline.com

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.