SMALL

I love books that are smaller than normal....journals included and if they are handmade as 4 of them are...well, that is even MORE special.    The hunt is part of the fun...and with small I can have them on my window sill in my "room" and still have full view outside.  The first place I go when I am in a thrift store is the book section to see if anything appeals to me.  Collecting is fun and somewhere I read where just 3 can be a collection.  


My daughter also collects books but her preference is 
vintage/antique.  She purchases them based on the
outside spine decorations and she chooses books which are pretty much all the same size.  She showcases them in her home studio on a shelf above her lamp working area.  I am more random and she is more exact.  It is neat that we have the same ideas and yet totally different.   


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.