TOE SHOES /// SKELETOES

Ever since I first heard and saw these shoes I wanted to try them.  What could be better than barefoot...I know that when I change shoes and the height changes so does the pain in my back... 

When I was killing time store browsing I found these shoes on sale and they had a pair in my size so I grabbed them...and I haven't taken them off....they are super.  So comfortable..  

My daughter thinks they are "UGGLLYY"....even after I painted a rose on one of the shoes.  

There is a velcro strap in the front to tighten, two in the back, a strong elastic loop in the front and another in the back which works great getting them on and toes into the toe divisions...  It is kinda like wearing a wet suit on your feet and getting them off isn't easy.....and neither is a wet suit.  They act just like a suction cup to the body....

But anyway... sometimes one has to buy for comfort and need rather than beauteous.....and as we get older body comfort begins to take greater precedence ....




I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.