New Brush

Oooeee.  I can hardly wait to try this brush.  I have a hake brush which is too soft and it just doesn't work well for me.  When I saw this brush, and even though it is not really a paint brush, I loved the shape...oval and the size 2".

The handle is comfortable and I can pretty much tell by the shape, size, how it fits the hand and can be
held different ways,  along with the chisel edge, and a medium stiffness  that this is going to do exactly what I want.  Sometimes one "just knows".

If you look at the bristles you can see they are shorter on the outside and longer on the inside and this is what creates that nice sharp chisel.  I wet the brush and was amazed at how skinny it got at the bristle ends
to form that nice sharp chisel and the thickness of the brush means it is going to hold a LOT of paint like a reservoir....A real WOW brush in quality right down to having the attributes for performance.
  

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.