8 Foot 2 Man Saw

I have painted walls that were done with vertical designs but this is my first large horizontal design.

Surprisingly most of my hand painted pieces are sold to men vs women.  This gentleman will be 80 years old next month and requested a scenery with a barn,  little cabin, mountains, and an elk or deer.

I worked evenings spending between 4-5 hours per day until it was finished.  I am showing the saw in
3 increments of the design....the barn and house, the middle section which was the small lake and mountains, and the right hand portion was the ice fishing shed and an elk.

Both he and his wife were delighted with the piece.

The piece was painted using Liquitex acrylic paints and my favorite Ice Crystal Glamour Dust paint for the glitter on the snow, ice on the lake,  lights in the cabin windows, etc.  I took the photos with the saw laying flat which creates the look of slightly "non straight" lines for the buildings but they are straight....




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.