Memo Clips

I have really enjoyed painting these memo clips and have a lot more to go.  These are designs by:  Monika B., Debby H., Chris H., and Cindi C.   It is always relaxing to paint
another persons' designs.  I can let my mind wander, add little embellishments such as the Glamour Dust Paints, change the color palette, etc. 

These memo clips come in 6', 9' and a whopping 12'.  I love them.  They are great for holding my pattern information for the project I am working on, a recipe in the kitchen, to do list, grocery list, to show off a photo, a Christmas card....just a very versatile household item that also adds some fun, decor, etc.   It seems that handpainted items that are useful sell a little better than just decorative pieces. 

I am working on a rose one now of my own design.  The background (right now) is Driftwood and I am using Burnt Sienna and Bleached Sand for the roses.  TOO FUN...




2 comments:

Rena Sawatski said...

fantastic job Diana. Love the Christmas ones, especially the ones with the curly beards

Jan M said...

I love these. You did a great job with them.

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.