Feather Woman


                                               The feather that is marbled was done  by a very talented artist.  The eyewear is designed  by an Etsy artisan who makes all types of different, exotic,  false eyelashes.  In this photo she has used one of  her feathers in her design.  Totally awesome.  I said if I was 40 years younger I would be willing to give this a try.  LOL....

Feather Woman ( as I have lovingly dubbed her) does a beautiful job with her marbeling  and I have several of her hand marbled papers as well as her feathers  that I have used in my artwork and will be using in the future.   She is truly a skilled, talented artisan. 

It just proves that many times in order to create you have to have the artisticness of another artisan to complete your own work. 

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.