Size Challenge

Last summer a man up the street who had purchased several of my painted pieces inquired as to if I would be willing to paint a saw for he and his wife.  I love painting on saws so I immediately agreed to do so.

Just today, he brought the saw to me....holey moley....  I like big, love doing murals but I have to say that this will be the longest horizonal piece I have ever done. 

He wants a cow, fence, cabin, barn "maybe a mountain", elk and a pond.... and of course the background trees.  He has the item all sanded, primed and ready for me which I am extremely glad for as this is a sharp piece.  He has another one that is smaller he would like me to do for a family Christmas gift.

This will be a lot of fun .... even though he has stated what he would like to see,
he has still given me a lot of free reign in designing.  I am anxious to begin.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.