ATC 3 1/2" x 5" Portrait Grade Fine Art Canvas Panels




I have a design in the October issue of Paint Works magazine titled Witch-y Wardrobe which uses a fine grade of canvas,  hand stretched on a canvas board.  The canvas is Portrait Grade and once you paint on these you will fall in love.  The nubs are practially nil.

The ATC size (quanity of 3) has been added to my Etsy selling site http://www.artisitcrenderings.etsy.com  or you can order from me directly by sending me an email @ dianaputnam@hotmail.com 

(Also available are the  5" x 7" panels in this same fine grade canvas) 

The back of each of these panels  has a fantastic little typed label where you can add in information regarding your painted piece.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.