My Sisters Shop







Cindy is a wife, mother, sister, friend and seamstress. She designs jackets, vests, hoodies, messenger bags, purses, lampshades, check book covers, hats, sun visors, wallets, market totes,
decorative pillow shams , Christmas tree skirts, Christmas stockings, etc. using vintage tablecloths, chenille bedspreads, and dresser scarves that are torn or ripped but still able to be recycled into one of her awesome creations. She also enjoys doing the faux stained glass using Gallery Glass by Plaid on old, vintage, windows or new pretty frames. If you look close you will see some of her pieces.

She also has antiques of hers and mine, as well as others who rent space. I send many of
my jewelry design pieces to her to sell as they are small and can be easily sent since she is on one side of the US and me on the other, which is the pits.

You can see her handmade items on her Etsy site: http://www.recycledmemories.etsy.com/ and some of her smaller vintage and antique items at http://www.retroemporium.etsy.com/

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.