My Granddaughter Meghan







Makeup by Mary Kay Thanks Dawn.
Tonight was our granddaughers' (she turned 17 in March) Prom and all I can say is WOW...isn't she just stunning...and don't they make the cutest couple? It was a stressfull day. The woman who was to cut her hair renigged, and I didn't expect to do a haircut so I did not come prepared. A pair of large material cutting Friskars and I did a kitchen haircut.... The florist did not do the boutineer...so one had to be made at the last minute and instead of just streaking Meghans hair ; at literally the last minute ,we decided to lighten it all...what a trooper she was. Fully confident, cool, calm and collected..Meghan. Nice to know she has "faith" in her ole' grandma and her mother. Michelle did her makeup and our cameras were just snapping away... She had a smile on her face as did Nick,,,so all turned out and they are having a good time...I am sure. She has to be the most beautiful girl at the Prom.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.