My Photo Isms Fractal Art

Copywrite 5/09 My personal ART.
Original Photo: Foxglove Stalk.

I have been doing what I have learned is fractal art using my photos and then using a fractal program that allows me to do all types of different applications to the photograph to alter it to my hearts content. This is my favorite one so far. I am going to have this enlarged and will mat and frame it for my spare bedroom which is done in these pastel colors.

My Photo Isms are available as 4 x 6 prints (larger are available upon request) and soon I will be listing them ATC size for collecting. http://www.smallworksofart.etsy.com/ This is so addicting, relaxing and such fun. It reminds me of the hours I was mesmerized by a kalidiscope when I was young. My favorite toy next to crayons.

Click on the photo to see it a bit larger.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.