THE GIRLS


  


A few years ago I began collecting these adorable pieces.  They are all named on the bottom.

My first one was Diana.... and since that one I have been able to add some more.  I always keep my eye open when I am thrifting...where all of these were purchased.  I just added my fourth one this week...and I paid $4.99 for it.  When I go thrifting I set a $ max on the days visit and on what I purchase...   

One reminds me of a dear friend I lost about 6 years ago.  I don't keep track because I don't want to know. One of the other ones reminds me of another friend....and so on.  They sit inside a built in windowed cabinet in my kitchen and I look at them and check in often.  

I love that each one of them is TOTALLY different from the other in just about every way possible...


1 comment:

Amber Hall said...

Oh my g'ness. These are adorable. I can see why you collect them. :>)

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.