The Flying Witch Spinner Ring (Kinetic Art)





I have had these silver (lead, nickel and zinc free)  adjustable spinner rings for quite a while.  Saw these witch charms and thought how much fun to make some flying witch rings.  Hopefully I will get one listed on Etsy tonight.  I also have some other charms that are theme oriented so that I can make a variety of different charmed rings.
The dome part of the ring is 1 1/8" in diameter.

You can customize the ring your way by unscrewing the nut on the mandrel to do one for Christmas, or geared toward a hobby or profession...  OR...you can keep it just as it is and add a drop of glue into the nut to make sure you don't loose your witch.

If you're looking for some awesome charms, jewelry making supplies, lamp work beads and
handmade wood signs etc.  see www.houserhousecreations.com


Keep tuned....


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.