Cobweb Faux Stained Glass


I saw photo #1 in a catalog ....  actually several times and wanted to give it a try so photo #2 shows the beginning.  I have used the leading strips by Plaid and now I am ready to begin filling in.    There are plastic texture sheets that I am going to use with the clear paints to put in the cobwebbing....  I am sorry to see they don't sell them anymore.  I used a release and the paint peeled off easily when the paint was dry to cut and place where I want each to go.  I have a feathered glass and a crackled glass along with a ridged glass texture mold.  For some reason these paints give me a sore throat so I would recommend using a mask of some sort.  Stay tuned for the finished piece.




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.