Rubber Stamp and Polymer Clay


Using this method of color application I am not sure just how it will turn out.  At least one more layer of color to go.  I am just learning and playing.....  Not sure if this will be 2 separate necklaces or one with 2 elements.  My first layer of color was Yellow Oxide.  My second layer of color was Phalo Blue and Phalo Green.   Between each layer of color is a layer of Gloss brush on finish coat.  Inspiration for the color layering:  Paul Bozzo.   I "think" my third layer is going to be Diox Purple and Burnt Umber....but that could change.    I used several different rubber stamps.

I will be back to show the 3rd coat and then the final necklace.  Stay tuned.

OK.  The photo above is my last "coloring step" and there is a slight difference but not a lot.   But it gives me insight into what "I" need to change.  Everywhere I look I see inspiration....that's not the problem or is the problem because I have to figure out what I want my art to look like.  SO...
now it is scouring for beads that work....    The finish coats are done and I just want to sign and date the backs.

Next:  Dress Rehearsal.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.