Moon Protective Mirror Necklace on Etsy



Do you work where there are co-worker personality issues?  Been around people who seem to propel negative vibes?  Maybe a relationship with a narcissist?  Are you empathic and other's issues seem to effect you?

In reading a book on Narcissism there was mention of wearing a mirror to reflect negative vibes back onto the perpetuator a sort of instant Karma.  A sort of protection, security, confidence, or just a feeling of well being.

I decided it was worth a try as I worked through recovery and I was surprised at the confidence it provided and I wasn't as fearful.   Just the mental feeling of protection, even as simple as this necklace seemed to help me venture into the public and feel as if I had a type of protection.

In my Etsy shop I have brass and silver mirror necklaces for sale.  If it has helped me...maybe it will also help others.  This is my intent.


IN THE SEARCH BAR ONCE IN MY SHOP IF YOU TYPE IN DP ONLY MY HANDMADE ITEMS WILL COME UP.  IF YOU TYPE IN DPDIY ITEMS I HAVE MADE THAT CAN BE USED TO MAKE YOUR OWN PIECE OF ART WITH COME UP.


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.