Fluid Art

DIPPING 


All of the photos in this post were done using metallic gold, silver and amethyst with white.  I poured the vase first , then dipped the 4 x 6 papers and matted and now I am using the skins from this pour to arrange on a tall thin canvas to design and arrange a new painting.  I use my mixture 4 ways so it justifies the expense involved with this type of art.


This is the dried SKIN from the poured vase and the dipping patinings.    I am going to be using additional peeled skins from this pour to design a fluid skin painting.  I also use the skins to design one of a kind jewelry.

           

POUR          
This is the vase.  It was sprayed first with a frosted glass in clear and I love when the paint skips.....
I am going to put fairy lights inside to illuminate.




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.