POUR #8

IN THE PINK......

With each pour I get closer to what I want.
In my swipe mixtures I am using Elmers Glue, Water, and Paint Mixture with no Silicone.    Have made up a Black, White and Beige.  Then in the pour colors I will use the Golden GAC 800 medium.... and the silicone.

 So far I am using the Treadmill Belt Lubricant but I am wanting to try the Hair serum and see how that works.  I have also used Metallic paints a couple of times and need to play with these more to manipulate some webbing....and not add to the pour colors.  Maybe by using the spatula in the black swipe where there are no pour colors;  dipped into the metallic paint, silicone, pour mixture.??




 I am using too much paint so I have to be more observant.  Too wasteful.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.