Rubber Stamps


I have finally found the time to play with a couple of the rubber stamps that I sell on my Etsy site.  They are used in so many different mediums, techniques, etc.  The artists imagination creates.

The top is Cave Maze on black cardstock.  First I laid down a layer of paint and pressed the stamp down on top.  When it dried I used the same color and did a slip slap with the same color.  I am not sure just what my next step will be....

The bottom is a small canvas and the colors are from an acrylic pour that I did.  I laid the canvas in the runoff and then laid the stamp on top of the canvas and let it dry there.  This stamp was Deco Dimension.  Two totally different looks.....  I need to look for a frame for this one.

I have buyers who use the stamps in so many different ways.  Paint, ink, pastels, gelli, soap making, cake decorating, cookies, clay, ceramics, metal etching and even one woman has used them to make a quilt....imagination.......

I have stamps designed by Lisa Pavelka, Christy Friesen, Helen and Mike Breil from Canada, and a design team which is where the majority of my stamps are purchased from and they provide 3 different sizes from small to Mega.....


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.