Beyond Paper Dolls by Lynne Parella

A friend showed me the book Beyond Paper Dolls by Lynne Parella and I saw the following design that I knew immediately I was going to do as a Christmas gift for my granddaughter.   Today I went to JoAnnes and began purchasing some basic scrapbooking paper, ribbons, etc. to use.  I am now looking for something I can put everything in so that I can add to as I find items that "might" work.

I remember saying I don't like paper...... and here I am.  NEVER say NEVER cause it will come back to "bite you".

Following is the coat design and the items I have purchased and gathered as possibilities.  My background color is going to be the red/orange solid color and the cork for some texture.






No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.