FM Beauty Cosmetic Brushes ETSY Shoppe

Today I had a Mary Kay demonstration on some of their new products and in applying was able to try brushes vs using my fingers and decided I REALLY liked what some of the brushes "did".

For about 15 years I have been painting with and using FM Dynasty paint brushes.  In my book....there are not a better quality brush on the market (all lines)  and this extends over to their line of cosmetic brushes...I have a smudge and an angled liner brush I use for eye shadow (which I use as a liner)  No where have I seen good, quality make up brushes so I went to FM and ordered my 5 most favorite brushes....as used by a "senior citizen" and am  offering the set of 5 on Etsy for $39.00 plus shipping.  www.artisticrenderings.etsy.com


    COSMETIC BRUSH SET
       Lash and Brow Brush
          Smudger
       Blender
          Foundation
      Blusher

They are gorgeous brushes which can simply be identified as such with just a picture..... and their performance and quality will also show forth.   They are so soft and gentle to our thin skin facial tissues....

I would recommend wiping the brushes on a wet paper towel or makeup remover "wipe" after each daily use and washing the brush (with the original first on the market Dawn detergent) every 7-10 days...depending upon use....

Each brush comes in a plastic sleeve with how to use instructions from the make up artists who use and recommend them.

FM Bush company has been in the brush making business for 85 years and have 19 patents on their lines of painting and beauty brushes to provide us, the consumer, the best tools in the artistic professional industry.




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.