ATC Landscape


I Love ATC's.
This is a landscape I just finished using a custom made portrait grade
canvas board....they are my favorites...  I am not a fan of nubby canvas when doing landscapes.  I still have my splint on but am allowed to paint with a special brush holding tool the therapist made for me and can even remove the splint so I feel it will be good therapy to paint some smaller canvas' with limited movements and range of motion.  Stamina is a form of therapy after surgery as much as exercise, massage, etc.  

This particular piece is magnet for "wherever".... and the magnet is Staples business card size magnets that are a nice size and cover nearly the entire backside of the canvas.  I will definitely be doing some more of these smaller photos...and because it is the first...it is mine to adorn my refrigerator...

Painted with acrylics by Americana DecoArt and Dynasty Brushes.


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.