Astral Necklace



I purchased the ivory colored focal bead at the Gem and Bead Show in Arizona about 4 years ago and
it has waited that long for me to find the componets to make a necklace……  My computer colors are a tad off because the bead next to the focal bead really matches well and I love the light aqua blue eyeball beads…..  I am really pleased with the outcome and a necklace I can't part with because of its' uniqueness and the cost of the initial focal bead….

I am making jewelry for an upcoming boutique (I Hope) the beginning of December so I am working steadily to increase finished pieces so I have a nice assortment of one of a kind and different, designing for myself as I go along on focals purchased for myself.


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.