AMAZONITE NECKLACE


This necklace went together pretty quickly because I kinda knew what "I" wanted as this is my necklace.  I used the amzonite coin beads (6), some handmade lamp work in the light blue which are etched and some light brown wood beads…  The right and left side of the necklace is balanced but put together differently to provide a more unique piece of art.  I just received the larger lobster claw clasps that are on this necklace today…..and when I saw them I knew they were perfect for this necklace.  If I were to sell this necklace or make another similar the cost would be between $60 and $70.00.  I love it and the bigness is a different look for me….could be worn with jeans or with more dressy attire..


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.