Altered Ink #2


This is another altered ink that I did ….. pink of the mat is not showing "true" ….  I used the black pen only and then came back with a side load of white to highlight the petals to make them a bit more prominent and add some dimension…and then use Black Glamour Dust paints for the dots using a toothpick….. and then the Diamond alcohol spray….with just one quick shot of pink alcohol ink.
This was painted on a greeting card but it looked so pretty matted with the pink inside mat and grey outside mat….I really like the effect(s) that I am achieving….as well as the diversity…  I am never quite sure what will happen which in itself interests the element of surprise I receive as I work….

Enjoy.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.