Art for Men

Tonight I was gathering paints together to begin painting some wooden ties with a fishing scene and I was surprised to see that items I have been working on (journals, photo cards,
wooden ties, etc.) that I have unconciously geared towards men…and I think the reason why is it is so HARD to find non feminine cards, gifts, etc. and it is frustrating so maybe I have "hit on something".

I am hoping to be accepted into a very unique Gallery and I am preparing items so I have a portfolio of sorts to "show" my work.

This old car sits in our front yard where my husband has been creative….and I have turned the photo into a greeting card that is matted and could be framed.    I cannot tell you how many men have stopped and wanted to purchase one of my husbands "cars" to transform into a Rat Rod and this is where I got the idea for mens cards as the men are young and old….. and then we have the "picture takers"….. it has been a fun collection of rusted car planters….

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.