HANDMADE Turqoise Lampwork Bead Necklace/Bracelet

Add caption
I have had these two focal beads for what seems like forever so I decided it was time to sort through my stash and see if I could come up with enough complimentary small spacer beads to make a simple necklace and bracelet….this is the result.  I have several different tops that I can wear these with.

I buy my cording at the Military Surplus store.  Who would have "thunk it" but they had the major colors and I also purchase patches, zipper pulls (5 cents each) etc. there.  I don't go often but when I do I never come out empty handed.

All of the beads are handmade and the findings/clasps, etc are sold by my daughter on Etsy…as well as her handmade lamp work beads at www.dragynsfyre.etsy.com.

What's Next?

A couple of necklaces,,,, and a mixed media wire piece I have been thinking about….or maybe I need to play with some clay and rubber stamps, or maybe another painting.  I most generally have several pieces going at the same time.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.