AWARENESS



TITLE:     AWARENESS
ARTIST:  Diana Putnam  
Date:        2014

This piece of CitrArt turned out awesome and I wonder if what "I See" they will see?  It will be interesting.  My sister in law was here this weekend and she saw something totally different as did my daughter…..  Sometimes you can see what another person sees and sometimes you just can't…. which is why I love this technique procedure so much.   I matted this one with yellow and it looks totally different than the one I have double matted in purple and grey…..and I don't see what I see as sharply as I do with the yellow.  I "try on" a mat before making my final decision.  I love the yellow and black together.

Depending on where you are with your own personal spirituality will influence your feeling in regard to this piece as well as several others which I have done.  I find I have a story that goes with this piece.


So what do you see?


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.