Jewelry Sets

When I saw these metallic focal beads in the green, silver and black they were too pretty to pass up.  Made by Darice and I purchased them in Joannes along with the hazy shades of green miss shaped nuget beads.  The silver spacer beads and the Buddah are Tierra Cast sold by Dragynsfyre on Etsy.  I love the way it finished.  I still have some of the metallic beads left so I want to make a very simple necklace with just one of the metallic beads and use some leather black cording for the necklace.
(Bracelet and Necklace)




I needed a colorful casual set so these are once again Tierra Cast findings  (I love the hammered clasp on the necklace) and the colored beads are by Darice purchased at Joannes.
(Necklace, bracelet and anklet.)


The only time I allow myself to buy at JoAnnes and Michaels is when something has a good markdown or I have a coupon……


Next are some fun pendants….with cording….

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.