Unique Puzzled Art

I have had so much fun playing with these unique wood laser cut outs from ULD that I had to share the fun.


With the frame unit you get 5 pieces.
If you use all 5 pieces a 2 x 2 canvas fits perfectly and I have mine hand made (canvas wrapped boards) as the gallery canvas pieces that are 2 x 2 are too thick.

Use all 5 wood frame pieces or as many of the pieces you choose….you are totally the artist with this frame.

As you can see by the photo below there are several ways that this frame can be put together and turned to get the look you like.  You could even extend a design onto the frame if you put it together as in the 3rd frame over.

And then there are these awesome corners that can be added to further enhance the frame  --- all to your liking…        










This last photo is the piece I designed and have finished to go into a spare bedroom I am in the process of re-doing using things from other areas of my home …… so I guess it is a recycled room.   (I used the E6000 glue).    I wanted this particular piece to be abstract, unique, and totally different.  The wood piece on the canvas is also a laser cut piece and I have added Swarowski hot fix gems in Moonlight to accent the piece, (I have a HotFix electric tool to adhere to the frame)  jazz it up and provide a bit of bling as well as some antique brass jewelry findings I snipped the circles off of with my mighty clippers.

You can find all of the wood components to design your own piece in my Etsy shoppe.

If you are interested in handmade blank canvas pieces (I always purchase the x fine) go to Sharksartcanvas.com
                              
I am looking forward to making some more…..

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.