New Project



It is that time of year again when my cherry tree springs to life…..and with on and off rain showers today I am sure it will bloom forth and is once again loaded.

Today as I just sat and let my body heal a bit I picked up some bricks of clay to create a flower that had been growing within my mind…..which will be a wire sculpture….at least I THINK that is where I am headed….lol….I am not just quite sure….  The flower is "chilling" in the refrigerator so that I can do the next steps tomorrow which is the wire work and l will also include some small swarovski moolight crystals which are my favorites.  

So enjoy your week and be creative….. Photos of the flower will be posted when completed…..



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.