Trash to Treasure

This trash to treasure item (actually $5 yard sale item) is going to be revamped into a display unit....  The bones were good, size is fair but I am hoping it will turn out as a useable piece.  I am "thinking" about doing one section of the front left of my studio into a SMALL selling area....by appointment only.....   I also have another unit I will be using and as a result this means I have to get rid of some "piles" and keep the room a bit more as it should be but it will ALWAYS look worked in cause it basically is....

How am I going to transform this item?  I think I know but it always seems to change so I will just have to reserve judgement till the end.....LOL....




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.