Knit Sweater by Maria and Steampunk Buttons


I love to see what people do with the Buttons or the Rubber Stamps that they purchase from my Etsy site.  I was delighted when Maria agreed to send me photos of her finished knit sweater....and believe me it is awesomely beautiful.....this woman can REALLY knit....  I don't think I could ever knit anything this gorgeous.  So enjoy....  the design, color, and buttons she used.  The back of this sweater also has a continuous pattern of decorative stitches which are just gorgeous and looks very similar to the front.....  The mechanism steampunk buttons come in 3 different sizes in bronze brass, silver and copper.  I believe Maria used the copper ones on this sweater.





No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.