The Gentlemans Coffee Table

I am frantically trying to finish my "Christmas handmade gifts" and thank goodness, with the help of my husband this has gone together quickly and easily.... 

Once again this is a "tie" item and I have titled it "The Gentlemans' Coffee Table".  My son in law drinks coffee so I am hoping he will use this "somewhere".....  and it was so much fun putting it together.  I used a level for the tables "leg" and that is where it "started" and then I just went where tings seemed to go and I am delighted with the finished piece.....  When I do these people will either like them or hate them.  The tie on this one is a favorite of mine that I picked up at Goodwill....they had several beautiful ones the day I got this one......and I ended up purchasing them all cause I KNEW  they would work their way into my art....  

Everything has been doweled, glued and screwed...... and those chopsticks fit perfectly in the grooves of the plaque wooden base.... not to even mention how well the colors "worked".  I purchased these from a Chinese wholesaler on the internet.  So neat to be able to purchase "things" without running all over----with no luck...

I may do one called "The Gentlemans Brew Table".... hmmmmmm.....  very in- ter- est- ing....






No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.