Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Yes, it is snowing pretty good here in Bend, Oregon down in the woods.....  it is going down to 3 degrees tonight,  and a good day or so to just stay inside and hit the paint, sissors, glue, etc.

This is our resident wood pecker.....he is so pretty......  I had birds galore and they are so much fun to watch as they fly in and out with no major "wrecks" .....  and just having so much fun playing and concorting at the feeders..

I got groceries earlier in the week so we are pretty set....  If the electric goes off we have propane gas fireplace....plenty to eat and drink, entertainment via birds, and there is never a time I can't find SOMETHING to do to keep busy.   I cannot tell you when I just sat on the couch and LOOKED at a magazine....really looked at and studied the artists work....


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.