Sunday Muse

Another week ... has poofed away and a start into the next.

As of today I am not going to worry any more about tomorrows....just todays.  

I feel as if I accomplished a lot this week and have things kinda in order (both mentally and written on paper) for this upcoming week.  

Tomorrow I want to get in as much time as I can downstairs working.  I have a painting started to finish, I need to start an assemblage box for a Christmas gift, and on Friday the Gift and Food Bazaar at our local fairgrounds.  Last year it was great so I am hoping for the same this year....already have ideas on purchases so I really hope the vendors I am thinking about will be there.

I also need to get Session III
started here on the blog so I can get it posted before the end of the month.

So have a great week everyone.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.