Painting

As you will see from the photos below my focus this week has been on painting.  I LOVE painting on Ceramic and Porcelain pieces so I began to surface scour.  The small boxes are just a perfect size and I really like the porcelain cups with the silicone lids...they are going to make neat Christmas gifts....  I am not using patterns having discovered I really like the impromptu of just painting and seeing what happens....or doesn't happen....  I use the Rustoleum Frosted Glass as a surface prep so that I have tooth and then finish with 2-3 LIGHT coats of the Thick Gloss Paint which takes the surface look back to the smooth shiny porcelain look and the design just seems to recede into the surface..  





No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.