Jewelry Items Hand Marbled Feather Earrings

Another of my favorite Etsy sellers is QuillnAros.  Ely handmarbles feathers.  These are so "cool" or is that not the "lingo" of today?  The bottom  and middle pairs are done using cockatoo feathers and the top photo are African Parrott....goodness I hope I have the "birds" right.....  I LOVE the fuzz that is at the top of the feathers....especially the longer African Grey ones.  I LOVE using other peoples art in some way when I make mine....kinda like a double whammy..... and with a lot of my jewelry I prefer one of a kind pieces....which is what happens when things get "mixed up".....  Lampwork and these handmarbled feathers provide me this exclusiveness....

The top pair of earrings are a Christmas gift ....  I love the red and green abstract design along with the furry tops....so unique and different.

I love the tropical feeling of the middle and last pair of earrings and the lax a daisy, whimsical, windblown, I don't care, carefree, loose feeling these earrings impart.  


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.