Misty Morning Sunrise Necklace

I fell in love with this Jasper cabuchon when I saw it at a garage sale.  It just said misty morning sunrise to me.  I love the illusion of trees and branches and the grey/pink of the sky with the suggestion of a cloud here and there.  I used etched white handmade lampwork beads to give the suggestion of clouds, greys and whites for fog and mist.  The pink beads as well as the grey and whites are also handmade lampwork spacer beads and the single focal lampwork bead matches the cabuchon almost perfectly.  The grey glass beads are opaline and have dark and light greys/black.  I have used Tierra Cast spacers and bead caps, grey seed beads and a hevy duty clasp.   The beading is done assymetrically so each side of the necklace is different.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.