Helen Breil Zentangle Rubber Stamps (Impression Texture)

Ms Briel resides in Canada and 11 of her 12 designs are her original hand drawn designs inspired by ZENTANGLES one of the newest art crazes which is the meditative, repetitive-pattern approach to drawing.

SOON...... I will begin carrying her designs in my Etsy shop along with the Lisa Pavelka rubber stamps and stamps from an unknown artist I currently carry.  I will also carry the Pixie stamps which are the work of Helens' husband Mike Breil and they will also be available soon .

The stamps are 4" x 5" with the textured area being 3 7/8" x 4 7/8".

The design is intricately cut as you can see and makes a wonderful impression when used on clay which is what I will be using it for.    They are washable with mild soap and water and can be used with any soft clay, polymer, earthen, porcelian, paper and fabric, etc. etc.  Some type of slip is recommended for the metal clays.


These stamps will run $14.00 plus shipping and available to US and International Buyers.

                       Coming Soon....around the 20th of August 2013 so check my site .....

                                           http://www.artisiticrenderings.etsy.com . 

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.