Clay Pattern / Texture / Design Rubber Stamps

On my Etsy site I sell different designs, and sizes of rubber stamps.  I have had a couple of people who have wanted to "see" what the designs looks like on clay so this is the picture I took using some FImo polymer clay in metallic copper and the "Spring Cleaning"  small stamp and just molding the clay with my fingers vs putting through the clay roller to emboss the clay using the stamp.....   I was excited to see how wonderfully crisp and clear the stamps emboss the clay...so I know that my customers have to be pleased ... ...  I want to use some of the stamps and do a bracelet in off white and then use my acrylic paints to hit the high spots....


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.