LilDawgs Etsy Shop

For  all of you pet lovers out there with little dogs,  or cats; check out the new Etsy site my sister Cindy has opened.   She is the family seamstress, lover of material, especially vintage pieces, and enjoys a little extra money.

In todays mail I rec'd 2 of the coats for Pru and they are just as precious as can be on my little Girl and when I was back in PA she made a Tie coat for a 4 month old Yorkie belonging to my Step Son and daughter in law.... although Steve says NO CLOTHES for the dawg.

So check out her store at:  http://www.lildawgs.etsy.com


Our Male Model is Taz a 4 month old Yorkie who is full of piss and vinegar.

His coat is made from mens neckties.....a neat way to recycle ...  I have some gorgeous ties that I purchased at  Goodwill so I might just have to have her make a coat for Pru using these ties.....  I have had them for ages and it is time for "recycle".....




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.