Garage Sale

This was my husbands' find for me this past weekend as he went out garage saleing on Saturday.  I am going to leave them just as they are for right now.  It is a "should I leave them along, or should I repaint and then distress?"  They kinda just "blend in" and I would love to make them "pop" with a bright rust with some orange and gold highlights...

HEAVY DUTY pieces so they have to be older...nothing is made this sturdy anymore....lol.....  I thin that he paid $10.00 for all 3 pieces.

I have some alternative lighting coming .....  3 lanterns that hang and are solar.....and some butterfly lights that are also solar....

Coming up.....some fun with cigar tins....

Have a good week everyone.


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.