My Husbands' Art

5-13  Copyright    Diana Putnam
My husband loves rustic, old yard art and enjoys using scrubs, flowers, trees to accentuate one another.
Our front yard has become a bit of a redneck garden.....  My husband purchased this roadster in an Oregon junkyard.  He added an old childs wagon to the back above the bumper which fits in nicely and has planted shrubbery in this piece.  In the very front where the engine would go are four shrubs....for a 4 banger...  Since I LOVE rusty, his pieces bring me a lot of joy and we get a lot of folks who stop and take photos....each for their own sentimental / personal reasons be it "how neat" or these people are "half a bubble off"....  LOL ....  I will have to update this picture as everything in a year or two has grown and each has become a part of the other...

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.