Jewelry



5-13  Copyright    Diana Putnam
The past two days have been cold, overcast, rainy, and miserable.    Since I knew better to actually be out "in" the weather I stayed inside...took my anti-inflammatories, ice pack, elevelated my foot, and tried to keep everything under control.......  What better time to put together some jewelry without feeling guilty as there are things I NEED to be doing.....

I have a blouse that matches the first bracelet....and have had the beads for quite awhile so decided to get the bracelet done.

The necklace and bracelet set is neutral and although simple....pretty.  The clasp which is a flower is on the side of the necklace instead of the back , and I offset the bracelet a bit too.  The stones are from overseas and were predrilled so the wire wrapping is what took the longest...  I have a Tierra Cast ladybug on both the necklace and the bracelet.....


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.