Waterfall

Copyright 4-13  Diana Putnam 
I have had the beach stones and glass for quite awhile waiting for a design idea.... I started the necklaee last night and finished it up tonight.

I have designed the piece and used top of the line materials to complete the necklace.

The beach glass is in shades of aqua blue and the pebbly stones are a light driftwood color.  I have used Tierra Cast spacers, beads and clasp as well as a handmade lampwork bead (which you cannot see) from Dragynsfyre on Etsy.    I love the floral tube beads that you see, and the dragonfly wings with the Swarovski crystal body.  S. crystals of different sizes were used throughout the necklace, a couple of silver plated pewter butterflys, Toho beads in a matt driftwood to match the stones and Delica beads in a pretty aqua from DragynGirl on Etsy.

This will be going up for sale on my Etsy site and I can hardly wait to do another similar/but different; maybe one done with brown stones?






No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.