Project Trays

My project trays downstairs,  even though I haven't felt good enough to really sit down there and do some actual work.... are progressing.  I walk around the circle down there and find myself adding, subtracting, moving, elements trying to find the best arrangement ....  If I can't find something I want to try I just write the information on a post it note and add it to the tray to be thought about later........  As I finish one project completely I can move another into its' place....  

I think that I am going to start with a Gallery Glass piece....my way.  I don't believe I have seen anyone use GG the way I am thinking of doing it....more faux than ever.

We are warming up here a little bit....into the high 40's which feel like a breath of springtime after our days of 0.....  I could actually feel the ice crystals on my throat as I would take a deep breath.

Keep Tuned.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.