Winter Ice Bracelet


I love winter.  The snow, ice, wind,  scenery, etc.
So it was only "fitting" I try my hand at a snowy, cold feeling bracelet with some wintery charms.

The charms are from Tierra Cast and I love the quality as well as the intricate, clean designs...
They can be purchased at http://www.dragynsfyre.etsy.com

I also used frosted white and pale translucent blue
daggers that remind me of icycles and the silver
findings (Tierra Cast) just add the right touch.  I also used white furnace glass that is handade in Pennsylvania.  (I try my best to use American made products whenever possible, and support the different artisans from all over the world.)

This bracelet will be listed for sale on my Etsy site
as well as others as they are made.


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.